What Is FTP ? How To Download FTP ? – Today in this article we are going to give you information on a very important topic. Today in this article we are going to give you information about FTP. Today in this article we will tell you what is FTP? Why is FTP used? How to use FTP? If you want to get all this information related to FTP, then please read this article completely till the end. Today in this article we are going to give you complete information related to FTP in detail.
Do you do website development work? If you do website development, then I am sure you must have heard about FTP. All the people who are website developers are faced with FTP every day. If you do not know about FTP then you cannot develop website. If we say in short, FTP is a very important link for website development, without it the website does not develop.
Read Also : How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
There are also many people who know how to do website development but they do not know about FTP. If you are creating a website without using FTP, then believe me your website will get crushed very soon. And after that all your data will go away from you. You do not have to face all these problems, so you should know about FTP.
Friends, if you are also one of those people who do not know about FTP or want to know about FTP, then now you do not have to worry. Today in this article we will explain you all the information related to FTP in very easy words.
What Is FTP ?
Come friends, first of all let us tell you what is FTP called? For your information, let me tell you that FTP is a medium using which we store all the data of the website on the Internet.
The full form of FTP is File Transfer Protocol. As you all know, when we create a website, we definitely upload it on the Internet. If we do not upload our website on the Internet, then our website will cease to exist. We need FTP to upload the website to the Internet. The main function of FTP is to upload our website and the data contained inside the website to the Internet.
When we create a website, we have a lot of data inside it. Our theme image content plugins are all these things inside the website. If we do not take a backup of them or if we do not upload them on the Internet, then these things will be automatically deleted. To access all these things to the world of the Internet, we use FTP.
FTP uploads the entire data of the website to the Internet under a certain protocol. By reading the name of FTP, you must be knowing that it is a file transfer protocol. This means that when you transfer a single file over the Internet, it is transferred through a certain protocol. This protocol is called FTP or File Transfer Protocol.
How To Use FTP ?
So friends, if you also want to use FTP, you want to upload any of your data or any website on the Internet, then read the steps given below carefully. You can learn to use FTP by following the steps given below.
- To use FTP, you must first You have to go to the official website of Filezilla. https://filezilla-project.org/ By clicking on this link, you reach the direct official website.
- When you will reach the official page of this website, you will see a download button on this link. You have to click on this download button and download this program in your system.
- Now you have to download it and install it. When it is installed then you open it.
- When you open it for the first time, it will ask you some little information about FTP. Enter the two or four details that will be asked of you carefully and correctly.
- Now a file option will be highlighted in front of you on the screen. You have to click on the file option.
- Now after this you will see an option named Site Manager. You have to click on this option.
- Now you have to click on New Site option.
- Now you will be asked the name of a profile, here you enter the name of your website.
- Now you will be asked the domain name of your website, enter the domain of your website.
- Set FTP in Protocol option.
- In Encryption, you have to select Plain. In Logon, you have to select Normal.
- Just friends, after doing this, your website will automatically connect with FTP. Now you can fully monitor your website.
So this was just a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you about FTP. We told you what is FTP? How to use FTP? What is the full form of FTP? I hope you liked this information. If you liked this information, share it with your friends. Thank you very much for reading the article till the end.