How do you remember important things that think you may forget? The answer is, you write down notes of it or else try to remember that thing. There are lots of digital notes app available on market to write down notes but today we are telling you something different than that digital notes.
Google Assistant the voice assistant app that is now available on newer Android phones. If you have not downloaded and install the Google Assistant App then download it from play store and enjoy voice assistant.
Below are the Things that Google Remember for you
To start, launch Google Assistant App on your phone. Now say “Remember…” followed by the information you would like Google to remember.
– Remeber that my wife birthdate is 27 August
– Remember that I parked the car on the 1st floor
– Remember that my hotel room number is 444
– Remember that my area pin code is 3800XX
– Remember my favorite color is black
– Remember that my bike number is GJ 1 XXXX Sponsored Ads
You can launch the Google Assistant anytime in future and ask Google for information that was previously stored by you.
How to ask Google Assitant for remembers?
You can say something like,
– What is my wife birthdate?
– Where I parked the car?
– What is my hotel room number?
– What is my area pin code?
– What is favorite color?
– What’s my bike number?
If Google Assitant is not understood your question, you can say “What did I ask you to remember”. It will show a list of 5 most recent things you’ve asked Google to remember.
How to Remove Google Assistant Memory for Remember Thing?
You can say Google Assitant to forget the thing that they remember. You can say “Forget my wife birthdate” or “Forgot all that I ask you to remember” and select the “Forget #” option to erase any of the listed items from Google’s memory.