Hello Friends Today We Talk About Forward the G-mail To Another G-mail So Today We Learn About Simple Way to Forward G-mail Direct to Another G-mail.
Note: When your new messages are forwarded, messages from spam won’t be included.
Turn on automatic forwarding
1. First, you need to open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from. Note that you can forward messages for a single Gmail address and not an email group or alias.
2. Click on the Settings icon. It is located in the top right.
3. From drop down list click on setting.
4. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding address button.
6. Now one popup will open. Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
7. Click Next and then Proceed and then OK.
8. A verification message will be sent to that address. Click the verification link in that message.
9. Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from, and refresh your browser.
10. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
11. In the “Forwarding” section, select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
Sometimes we need to forward our all or some email to another email account. This situation will occur when we have more than one email account. So at that time, we need to get all the email at one place so we no need to open every email account for the check email update. In this article, I have explained Forward Gmail Messages to Another Account. You can automatically forward your messages to another address. You can choose to forward all new messages or just certain ones.