Meizu launched the Meizu Note 8 smartphone in the Chinese market. The company has also curtailed the price, availability, and specification of Note 8. Pre-order booking of This, which runs on the flyover, has begun. It has a 6-inch display, 4 GB RAM with snapdragon 632 chipset, two rear cameras, 3,600 mAh battery for the phone to be installed. It is not yet known when this phone will be launched globally.
The Highlight of Meizu Note 8 Smartphone
Storage: 64 GB
Battery: 3,600 mAh
Rear Camera: 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel
Front Camera: 8-megapixel
The Price of Meizu Note 8
- Customers will be able to purchase the phone in Dark, Gray Blue, Smoke Purple, and Red Color variants.
- Pre-order booking has started on the company’s official website. Let us know that the sale of the phone will start from November 1.
- In China, the price of Mezzo Note 8 is 1,298 Chinese yuan (about 13,700 rupees).
The Specification of Meizu Note 8
- Smartphone has 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-Core Processor with Adreno 506 GPU and 4GB RAM, the phone has 64 GB inbuilt storage.
- With the help of MicroSD card, it is possible to extend the storage up to 128 GB.
- There is a battery of 3,600 mAh battery to boost the phone.
- Mezoo Note 8 will run on the Flight OS based on Android Orio.
- Its aspect ratio is 18: 9.
- It has a 6-inch full-HD + (1080×2160 pixels) display.
- The dimension of This Phone is 153.6×75.5×7.9 millimeters and weighing 168 grams.
- Meizu Note 8 has dual camera setup on the previous part. The primary sensor with dual PDAF is 12 megapixels. Jugal Bandi has 5-megapixel secondary sensor with F / 1.9 aperture.
- The front panel has an 8-megapixel camera with F / 2.0 aperture. It comes with Face Unlock support.
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, hall sensor, gyroscope and proximity sensor.
- The connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 A / B / G / N, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS/GLONASS.