How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate – To prevent corona virus, at present the process of vaccination is going on very fast all over India. Apart from this, now the process of unlocking has started fast all over India. Now most of the state governments are rapidly starting the process of unlocking in their state. And with this, every citizen coming here is being allowed to enter only with a vaccine certificate.
Till now, more than 20 crore people have been vaccinated all over India. If you have not got the vaccine yet, then you can get the vaccine by registering online today. Apart from this, if you have been vaccinated and you have not yet downloaded your vaccine certificate. So go online today and download your vaccine certificate. Because if you go to another state for some work, then you will not be given entry there without a vaccine certificate.
If you do not know how to download the Vaccine Certificate. So you don’t need to worry, we are going to tell you step2 step through this article How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
We will give you information about two ways through this article. With the help of which you can download your Kovid-19 vaccine certificate.
Download Vaccine Certificate from Arogya Setu App
If you have got the Kovid-19 vaccine. So you can also use the Arogya Setu app to download the certificate of 19 vaccines. Let us tell you how to download the vaccine certificate from the Arogya Setu app.
- First of all, open the Arogya Setu app on your smartphone.
- After opening the application, you will see an option of Cowin on its home page. Now you click on the option of Cowin.
- After this, an option of Vaccination Certificate will appear in front of you, on which you click.
- After this a small form will open in front of you, in that work you can download your Kovid-19 certificate by entering your reference ID.
- In this way, you can easily download your Kovid-19 Vaccine Certificate with the help of Arogya Setu App.
Download Kovid-19 Vaccine Certificate with the help of Cowin website
- First of all, open a browser on your smartphone or computer.
- After opening the browser, you open the official website of Cowin https://www.cowin.gov.in/home.
- After that login to this website with the help of your smartphone.
- If you have taken both the doses of Govind 19 vaccine, then an option of ‘Vaccinated’ green color will appear next to your name.
- Next to this you will see an option of certificate. You can download the certificate of Kovid-19 vaccine by clicking on the option of this certificate.
Friends, through this article, we told you how to download Kovid-19 Vaccine Certificate. If you have got both doses of the Kovid-19 vaccine, then you can download your Kovid-19 vaccine today. We have given you information about both the methods through this article.