How To Add Facebook Messenger Widget In Blogger – Friends, today we are going to tell you how you can add Facebook Messenger Widget inside your blog. If you want to add Widget to your blog, but you do not know how to do it. So today we are going to tell you how you can easily add Facebook Messenger Widget inside your blog. For this, you only have to follow the steps given below and by following them you will be able to easily install the Facebook Messenger Widget inside the blog.
What Is Facebook Messenger Widget?
Friends, first of all we are going to tell you about Widget. Because it is a kind of element, which works to display some information on our screen. With the help of which the user can easily do any specific work. Like you can put Facebook like box on your blog. So that is also a Widget, which does the work of showing the information of the Facebook page there.
Friends Facebook Messenger Chat Widget is one such widget. With the help of which we can direct any reader of any person through our blog. You can message your Facebook Page, this widget also shows the Messenger box as well as the Facebook Page Like button. Before we put this widget on our blog, it is very important for you to have a Facebook page. If you do not have a Facebook Page, then you can create a Facebook Page now. Because only then will you be able to use it.
How To Add Facebook Messenger Widget In Blogger
Friends, today we are going to tell you how you can add Facebook Messenger Chat Widget on the Blogger platform. To add this, you have to follow some steps. Which is something like this-
- Friends, first of all you have to copy this code and paste it inside any text editor.
- Friends, then instead of https://www.facebook.com/xyz, you have to add the link of your Facebook page.
- After that https://www.xyz.com/Facebook-Messenger-Widget/ In place of this link, you have to add the URL of your website.
- Then in the third step, instead of this link https://m.me/xyz, you have to add the name of your blog. For example, if your blog is example.com, then your link will be https://m.me/example
- Now after that you have to copy all the code from that text editor and after that login to the blogger dashboard in your browser. You need your Gmail address and password to login.
- Now after login, you have to click on Layout in the left side of the blogger dashboard, as soon as you click on the layout, then a new page will open, in which you will have to click on Add a Gadget anywhere.
- After that another popup box will open in front of you, in which you have to paste the copied code in the second text box and then click on Save.
- And then at the last you have to click on Save Arrangement.
- After doing all this, you will be able to call Facebook Messenger Widget in Blog