Users can now set several ringtone together for incoming calls on
their smartphones. However, for that, they have to route the ringtone.
This means that the ringtone has to be set on contact with its service
location. In such a situation, if the setting location of the ringtone
is changed, then it will not stay on the contact. If you also want to
adopt these tricks in your smartphone, then we are going to tell you one
way. For this trick, the user has to install the RandTune app from the
Google Play Store. This is a free app.
How to set?
1. After you open the RandTune app, you get the Permission Message. In which you have to select Allow option.
2. After which the default ringtone will ask to change the setting.
3. The user has to go in the system settings and turn on the option setting settings. Now there is a window open in the display that has the option to set the call, SMS, alarm and ringtone. Now in the given option, the playlist will be created in the sub-category’s second option. Give that category a name.
4. Now the Playlist comes with the option of adding a single file to the folder. Select one of them.
5. Now you select the folder in which the songs are kept. Then tap on the directory.
6. Now go to the first option of the category and select that play list. Whose ringtone is set.
By doing so you will be able to set up several ringtones together.